Table of Contents
We apply state-of-the-art technical and organizational measures to ensure high level of protection of the processed personal data and to secure them against unauthorized access.
Data controller: Wooba Deco SRL with its registered office at Iuliu Maniu blv, Bucharest, Romania using VAT number: RO43141666 and registration no: J40/12865/2020.
Purpose of the processing
WOOBA processes the personal data of the Website Users to properly perform the contracts concluded within the online shop through the www.wooba.ro website (hereinafter the “Website”). This means that such data are needed in particular for:
- registration on the Website
- conclusion of the contract
- shipping of the goods ordered by the User
- the User to exercise any consumer rights they may have (e.g. contract rescission, statutory warranty).
If you have agreed to receive information about new products and special offers, WOOBA processes your data in order to send you its own commercial information about e.g. current deco trends, special offers or clearance sale.
Type of data
Wooba processes the following personal data, which you need to:
Log in to the Website:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
Shop on the Website:
- first and last name
- shipping address
- telephone number
- e-mail address
Data provided by the User optionally:
- date of birth
If you rescind the contract or we acknowledge your complaint and the refund is to be paid directly to your bank account, please specify the bank account number so that we can make the refund.
Legal grounds for the processing
Personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016.
We process your personal data with your consent, expressed now of registering on the Website and at the moment of confirming a transaction made on the Website.
Your consent to the processing of your personal data is voluntary but failure to give the consent makes it impossible to register on and shop through the Website.
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- You can withdraw your consent at any time without stating the reason. The request may pertain either to a selected purpose of processing, e.g. withdrawal of the consent to receive commercial information, or to all purposes of processing. If you withdraw the consent to all purposes of processing, your User Account on the Website will be deleted and we will no longer process your data. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect any activities performed before that.
- You may at any time require that we erase your data without stating the reason. A request to erase the data will not affect any activities performed before that. Data erasure means that your User Account on the Website will be deleted and we will no longer process your data.
- You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data, whether completely or in respect of a selected purpose. Such objection will not affect any activities performed before that. The objection means that your User Account on the Website will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us.
- You may require us to limit the processing of your personal data in terms of either time or scope – we will proceed as you wish. Such a request will not affect any activities performed before that.
- You may at any time require us to correct or rectify you personal data. You can also do this on your own, once you have logged in, using the Website tab: MY DATA.
- You may require us to transfer any of your data that we have to anther party. To this end, contact us through the contact form, specifying the name and address of the entity to which we are to transfer your data and the scope of the data – i.e. specify which of your data we are to transfer. The transfer will take place electronically once you confirm the request. The request confirmation is required for us to ensure the security of your data and to make sure that the request comes from an authorized person.
- You may at any time request us to provide information on the scope of our processing of your personal data.
We are under the obligation to inform you not later than within a month of receiving each of your requests about the actions we have taken.
Personal data retention period
We retain your data until the User Account on the Website is deleted. The User Account may be deleted at your request but also if you withdraw the consent to the processing of your data, object to the processing of your personal data or require that they be erased.
Our systems will only retain such archival information about your transactions where data retention is related e.g. to any claims you may have, for instance under statutory warranty or in connection with the legislation binding upon us.
Communications related to personal data
You can send us any notices or requests related to personal data using a channel of your choice:
- E-mail to: email@example.com
- Contact form available on the Website
- By post to: Wooba Deco SRL, Bvd. Iuliu Maniu 11A, Romania
Entrusting of data processing
WOOBA may entrust personal data processing to Wooba’s business partners insofar as necessary to effect transactions, for instance in order to prepare the goods you have ordered and to ship goods or communicate the commercial information coming from Wooba (the latter applies to those Users who have agreed to receive commercial information).
Entrusting your personal data
In accordance with the law, Wooba will only use your personal data where Wooba has a lawful basis to do so. Wooba may entrust personal data processing […] to receive commercial information).
The Website Users’ personal data are not transferred outside of the European Union.
Commercial Information – Newsletter
You may subscribe to our newsletter by giving your e-mail address and agreeing to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving commercial and marketing information. We use the newsletter to inform you about the latest offers (e.g. new products, special offers or clearance sale). You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the link included in a newsletter or sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification on product availability
At your request, Wooba notifies you about the availability of your selected products through electronic means of communication. Such notification can only be sent provided that you have agreed to receive commercial information about the products of the online shop to the specified e-mail address and to the processing of personal data by Wooba. You provide your data on a voluntary basis but failure to consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible for us to notify you about product availability.
Our site contains a plugin to Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). The Facebook plugin on our site is marked with the Facebook logo. This plugin will directly connect you to our Facebook profile. Facebook is then able to learn that you have visited our site from your IP address. If you are visiting our site while being logged in to your Facebook profile, Facebook will record the information about the visit. Even if you are not logged in, Facebook is able to obtain IP address information.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to obtain information about your visits on our sites, we recommend that you first log out from your Facebook account.
Declaration on data protection by Google Analytics
If the IP anonymization function is activated while you are visiting our website, your User IP is abbreviated by Google. This applies to European Union member states and other states listed in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in special cases is a full IP address sent to the Google server in the USA, where it is abbreviated. This way the IP address anonymization function will be active on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google uses the collected information to analyze the website use and to prepare reports on the use of the website and of other services connected with Internet use. The IP address communicated by the User’s browser within Google Analytics is not kept together with other Google data.
The User may block the saving of cookies in the web browser. However, this will render taking full advantage of all the website functions impossible. In addition, the User may block the saving of the website use data (IP address included) collected by the cookies and their transmission to Google as well as their sharing by Google by downloading and installing the plugin available on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
Last update: 22.10.2020